Parks and Waterfall ride.

Lost1888

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might make a little bit of this trip. I have a friends R1 here that needs riden before the winter bitch rolls in. I might meet you guys in chagrin Falls and ride back up north with you. Time and weather permiting.

Man where are you guys getting all these "rented" bikes?!?

It's fine with me.

Just want to reiterate that some of these roads are very residential and speeds will be kept at or around posted limits. We will have a little riders meeting before we head out. Point being is if anyone plans on a road race it's not going to happen! Not that anyone expect to. Just want to make thing s clear.;)

So far what I've seen for weather is 20% chance of rain and 54 degrees. So everybody dress warm and don't be surprised if the forecast changes. We do live in Ohio and the day of is when we will really know what it's going to be like.

It's fine with me.

Just want to reiterate that some of these roads are very residential and speeds will be kept at or around posted limits. We will have a little riders meeting before we head out. Point being is if anyone plans on a road race it's not going to happen! Not that anyone expect to. Just want to make thing s clear.;)

So far what I've seen for weather is 20% chance of rain and 54 degrees. So everybody dress warm and don't be surprised if the forecast changes. We do live in Ohio and the day of is when we will really know what it's going to be like.

3 of my friends are on Harley's, 1 on an old Triumph and one on an SV that you know :-D

I was telling someone I work with about the ride and he pulled up SVRiders and asks if it's going to be like "this one" I laughed.

"HA! Lost1888, that's my boy on OR, yah, same ride same host"

3 of my friends are on Harley's, 1 on an old Triumph and one on an SV that you know :-D

I was telling someone I work with about the ride and he pulled up SVRiders and asks if it's going to be like "this one" I laughed.

"HA! Lost1888, that's my boy on OR, yah, same ride same host"

No accusations intended with my post. Just thinking the more bikes (which is no problem) the more responsibility I feel I assume for the other riders.

It's going to be a nice ride!

No accusations intended with my post. Just thinking the more bikes (which is no problem) the more responsibility I feel I assume for the other riders.

It's going to be a nice ride!

Yah for sure it'll be nice. I thought you were directing the pace to me since I had just posted, no worries.

I'm hoping my one buddy shows up for sure, he's got a sweet 2009 HD Crossbones... slow as shit but an amazingly sharp looking bike!

checklist...earplugs needed....;)

LOL, I hate to admit it, but he refuses to ride behind me.... his bike is WAY louder than mine stopped, but once you get moving his isn't so bad.

It seems the buzz word on the speed for rides is "spirited" or "not spirited". I would say this NOT going to be a spirited ride.

Yah, not through the metroparks... LOTS of cops there looking for people riding/driving really fast.

When you're done smoking that...can I have a hit?:)

I can vouch it happens. Some winters more than others.

When I was plowing it was about the only time I got any decent sleep plowing in the sow belt.

Edited by Lost1888