Bought my first bike/ GSXR 750 today!!!

Jcroz91

today i bought my first bike. an 07 GSXR 750 with 9,000 for $4500!! its in perfect condition. havnt been able to ride it today cause of the poo weather. but i hope to get out on it tomorrow. been into mustangs my whole life but wanted to get back into the bike game. i used to have dirtbikes untill i bought a mustang. hope to have fun on it.

i know theres no pix. im at work. ill post them up when i get home. :p

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome and thats sounds like ya got a great deal. KBB retail is $7,000 but thats retail.

yeah my cousin works for cycle search in delaware. so i made sure they price seemed right first. even thought i was pretty sure it was a deal.

im pretty pumped. i hope we get some decent says to i can go ride. tho i need a jacket and helmet

Not sure if the statistic is still current, but as of a few years ago, over half of all serious injury and fatality involved m/c crashes involved non-endorsed riders. Do youself a big favor, sign up for and complete the M/C rider safety course after you get your temps. If you take the course, you can skip the manuverability test normally required. You also get a break from most ins. companies for this 3 day class. Sign up for it where you buy your license plates. Get a helmet, make sure it fits right, wear gear and enjoy! You got a great bike.

Not sure if the statistic is still current, but as of a few years ago, over half of all serious injury and fatality involved m/c crashes involved non-endorsed riders. Do youself a big favor, sign up for and complete the M/C rider safety course after you get your temps. If you take the course, you can skip the manuverability test normally required. You also get a break from most ins. companies for this 3 day class. Sign up for it where you buy your license plates. Get a helmet, make sure it fits right, wear gear and enjoy! You got a great bike.

:plus1:

+1k QFT

That and stupid cagers...

Welcome to the show! That class was a great thing. I encourage it.