What do you like best about the shitty economy?

shittygsxr

Explain that last sentence' date=' please. I don't follow. Are you speaking of 'relativity' ??[/quote']

I'll take a stab:

We all CONNOT be completely equal. We each have different talents, and not all of them are as "important" or "marketable", therefore, some will be earning lower wages.

Should the high school kid throwing the mystery meat into the tacos at Taco Bell be making the same as the guy that went to school for years that designed the equipment that said taco parts are stored in?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all CONNOT be completely equal. We each have different talents, and not all of them are as "important" or "marketable", therefore, some will be earning lower wages.

There are also jabs that con and do require oppripriote spelling for cammunicotions.

We shouldn't pay peaple very much when they con't cammunicote os well os the rest of us.

I don't understand your use of the word' date=' "We" in this statement. Do you pay someone? I wasn't aware you had a payroll. [/quote']

No, he doesn't - he's a "multiple degreed professional" by his own admission. He's on the left though so he knows what's best for everyone (usually taking what YOU have and giving it to someone else).

I do have a problem with unions' date=' but don't feel how they spend money is any concern of mine. What is my concern is how my dollars are spent to attempt to stabilze their terrible business practices. (site: GM/Chrysler)

If they were to be left alone, to reap what they have sown, the problem would solve itself.[/quote']

The union (UAW) got a huge stake in the "new" GM and Chrysler and bond holders for the companies got told "fuck off". Tell me that wasn't a payback to the unions for getting BHO elected. Add Ron Bloom (former USW Lawyer and opponent of the free market) as the new "Manufacturing Czar" (introduced on Labor Day no less) and you should have a pretty clear picture of how the current administration views the unions.

Explain that last sentence' date=' please. I don't follow. Are you speaking of 'relativity' ??[/quote']

im just talking about basic econ 101 stuff, i think.

if everyone in america suddenly had 1 million dollars, then 1 million dollars wouldnt be worth much. suddenly, everyone can afford a ferrari, and the ferrari dealer would increase prices to reflect their scarcity versus the scarcity of 1 million dollars. it keeps going on and on until the supply and demand come to a relatively good equilibrium.

the topic of human capital is another subject...

im just talking about basic econ 101 stuff, i think.

if everyone in america suddenly had 1 million dollars, then 1 million dollars wouldnt be worth much. suddenly, everyone can afford a ferrari, and the ferrari dealer would increase prices to reflect their scarcity versus the scarcity of 1 million dollars. it keeps going on and on until the supply and demand come to a relatively good equilibrium.

the topic of human capital is another subject...

:plus1:

i like that my house cost me $108k and all my neighbors paid $140k for the same floor-plan.

i did jump early on the fixed-rate mortgage though. I'm sitting at 6%, and probably could have gotten more like 5%. oh well.

If you financed 108 then a 1% reduction would save you $67.74 per month, so if you are going to be there for a while it could be a good idea to look into a refinance

i like that my house cost me $108k and all my neighbors paid $140k for the same floor-plan.

i did jump early on the fixed-rate mortgage though. I'm sitting at 6%, and probably could have gotten more like 5%. oh well.

i try to keep an eye on home sales in my neighborhood with http://miamicountyauditor.org/ . your county should have a website like this also. Very informative when looking at comparables. You can search by addresse or by home owners name.

My cock. It's always there no matter how much/how little I get paid, whether I have a job or not, whether I have a bike or not, always there for me in times of need, and doesn't run away with other cocks.

Yes, but your balls belong to her! :lol: