What do you like best about the shitty economy?

shittygsxr

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arm!? OUCH, sorry to hear that.

5.0 fixed rate here and I don't have to worry about it going UP, UP, and more UP. :woo:

My ARM keeps adjusting down the highest it has ever been is 4.75%, I will be below 5% for at least the next two years and by then I will say goodbye to this house. Cause I am moving on up, to the East side. To a deluxe apartment in the sky

i have really found out im a good cook. and love how quality alone time with the gf is free........

I read that as you found a good cock... lol my bad

my 401K has gone up 27% since January - almost back to where it was prior to losing so much in '08.

Fucker, I think I'm still -10-15%, I haven't checked in a while

I dont like my 21% intrest rating on my loan..:rolleyes:

sweet mother of pearl, I thought I was getting raped on my car loan @ 7%

oh and not to mention I love the fact since my job is secure that I spend way too much money on this bike

Edited by Bad324

:eek::eek::eek:

My mortgage rate (ARM) just adjusted DOWN my mortgage is now 3.125%:cool:

I love my adjustable mortgage I'm at 2.125% right now. If it weren’t for the maximum 2% shift per year I would be at the minimum 1.25%.

New kawi 600's are $10,300 now! Damn bike prices have soared the last 2 years.:eek: I'm glad I don't need a new bike right now. Some liters and big bores are in the 13's. Insane for sure.

Kawasaki raised the price of their ZX10R by $1,200 this year. This was part of my decision to buy now, when things turn around prices are going to be high.

I have new job in loss mit over @ jpmorgan home finance trying to keep families in default from loosing their homes.

Just how's that working out? Always curious hom many of the people were just plain stupid with their $$$ vs fell on hard times and really just need a little help.:confused:

Just how's that working out? Always curious hom many of the people were just plain stupid with their $$$ vs fell on hard times and really just need a little help.:confused:

lets just say im very busy. alot of stupidity by many in the first place to get in arm loans that matured to fixed/or not and cannot afford higher adjusted payment, but largely, much of the harship reflects of job losses, excalated health bills, etc. curtailing income. no one is getting out their loans or a free ride, and in many cases some of the mod rates are worse than the original terms. most are temp forb to modifications for a couple years, all in an an effort to prevent foreclosure.

Edited by socaln8tv