Ride! 9/2/07

rockybalboa

I am organizing a ride from columbus to southeastern ohio on sept. 2.We will probably make it to marrieta before turning around and heading back towards columbus. This ride is open to everyone and all types of motorcycles.Now with that said, the reason for this ride is to call out all of the new riders in town that bought a liter bike and like to go around braging about how fast they are.Hey ousley99 consider this your personal invitation! This will be a fast paced ride through some very good roads. Roads that any true motorcyclist would enjoy.We will used 2 different meeting spots to help avoid all of the waiting around that usually happens at an ohio riders meeting point. The first meeting pointwill be at the iron pony at 9:45am we will leave iron pony at 10:00am and go on a short warm up ride to the second meeting point. The second meeting point will be at the sonoco at rte. 310 and I-70 out by pataskla. We will meet there at 10:30am and leave there at 10:45am. I don't know when we will be back that will depend on the number of riders and there skill level.Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to go.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are pretty set in where we are going but feel free to get some people together and join it will be a good ride I can promise you that!

SE Ohio pretty much anywhere between Athens and Marietta is what I was planning on.

Damn it! I've got to work at the FD that day... I can't believe JohnnyMac is going! I haven't ridden with him in ages!

I'll be getting back from racing at BeaveRun the day before, so yeah... if I was able to go I'm sure I'd be sore as well!

Maybe next time?

rockybalboa, you can't ride... all I ever see you do is crash bikes on the track! I'll pass your ass on my old beat up R6 any day! ;)

I'm may be able to make this but not sure... Although the invite suggests/calls out liter bikes and indicates a "fast" ride. Better make sure your license and registration is up to date. I'll be sure to pack band-aids for the poor bastard who low-sides.

the route is not set in stone only the area we will be in is set. if we can get a few more people to show up maybe we could let xb12s lead the slow group.thanks alot fireman343 i was even going to pay you a complment but instead go fuck yourself.

the whole point of wording the invite in that manner was to avoid having alot of people showing up that would slow down the rest of the group.This ride was ment to help find more poeple ride with that are worth the time to go on a ride with. And also to embarass a certain group of people in columbus that are always talking aout how fast they are and racing people one their brand new liter bikes.

the whole point of wording the invite in that manner was to avoid having alot of people showing up that would slow down the rest of the group.This ride was ment to help find more poeple ride with that are worth the time to go on a ride with. And also to embarass a certain group of people in columbus that are always talking aout how fast they are and racing people one their brand new liter bikes.

:sheepfucker:

Your English teacher should be shot...

That being said; the point of this site is to meet other riders, not to claim you have bigger balls than someone else. Don't beat around the bush man. If you want to call someone out, fucking do it. Then if that person chooses to accept, you all go have a "who has the bigger balls" contest by yourselves. Don't organize a group ride, then plan on pushing your limits and trying to get other riders to push their limits just to prove who is a better rider. That's how accidents happen.

Now that I got that out of my system, if this is going to be a ride open to everyone and fun is encouraged, I'll be there. If this is going to be a nut-swinging convention, count me out.

well I would be up for a ride that day for SE ohio. Satan maybe we could have our slow group while they measure each others dicks to see who is the real champ.

I for on am not going to feel bad when a bad ass rider passes me on a mountain bike, more power to em'

I for on am not going to feel bad when a bad ass rider passes me on a mountain bike, more power to em'

+1

I know I'll pass them on the straights. :D Hahaha!

Two groups wouldn't be a bad idea. Everyone meets down there for food?