Ride! 9/2/07

rockybalboa

I'll get the girl to come with then she can help tend to the wounded. You know how guys get when they have something to prove.

The only people that have to prove themselves are those who walk around saying they are the best! Those who can ride do those who can't usually have to buy a big bike and talk alot!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now boys let s all go have a good time! Satan, I'm going and this will be a fun ride it is encouraged! The call out was already done in the first part! the ride is open to all and most likely we will have 2 groups if not three! I'll be leading probably one of them, so with that said hope all of us can go and have a great ride!

I just did 664 through old mans cave a month or so ago. If there is a faster group watch out for one of the first hills just out of the park area. its like the starting hill for a roller coaster......i was going up around 60mph and it looked like i rode off the face of the earth...luckily i didnt come down in oncoming traffic.

Now boys let s all go have a good time! Satan, I'm going and this will be a fun ride it is encouraged! The call out was already done in the first part! the ride is open to all and most likely we will have 2 groups if not three! I'll be leading probably one of them, so with that said hope all of us can go and have a great ride!

Sounds good. Three groups. Fast, medium, and slow. As always I'll probably be doing my own thing. I like adventure. Haha. ADD on a motorcycle is like taking speed then riding a roller coaster.

:metal:

Sounds good. Three groups. Fast, medium, and slow. As always I'll probably be doing my own thing. I like adventure. Haha. ADD on a motorcycle is like taking speed then riding a roller coaster.

:metal:

ADD on a bike?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you must like adventure! lol oh well glad to see you are going to make it...any word that maybe cbrgirl will come? I think this is going to be a good turn out so will have more then one group!

fireman343 i was even going to pay you a complment but instead go fuck yourself.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'll bring my NSR63 and pass all of you! :bitchfight:

:kneel:

BTW, when you going to come back out and race with us man?? Don't you still have Jimmys bike?

ahem!! I'll be in Columbus all weekend, my friend is coming up from NC, where's the party saturday night! :dunno: come-on! :p

I think we can come up with something. Let me check with a few people.

Just for the record, you old enough to :drink:????

the whole point of wording the invite in that manner was to avoid having alot of people showing up that would slow down the rest of the group.This ride was ment to help find more poeple ride with that are worth the time to go on a ride with. And also to embarass a certain group of people in columbus that are always talking aout how fast they are and racing people one their brand new liter bikes.

its a good thing this is the internet, otherwise my panties might get in a bunch :D

on a sidenote, what do you mean by slowing down the group? liter bike or 250, new riders like myself will always slow down the group because a good bike ride will wait for everyone to catch up after the group gets stretched out. i guess ill have to ride with shitty and satan at my own pace. i wouldnt mind going for a ride if theres gonna be someone to wait up for me.

consider this a personal call out to shitty: i bet i can ride slower than you!

its a good thing this is the internet, otherwise my panties might get in a bunch :D

on a sidenote, what do you mean by slowing down the group? liter bike or 250, new riders like myself will always slow down the group because a good bike ride will wait for everyone to catch up after the group gets stretched out. i guess ill have to ride with shitty and satan at my own pace. i wouldnt mind going for a ride if theres gonna be someone to wait up for me.

consider this a personal call out to shitty: i bet i can ride slower than you!

yeah right right now two of our bikes are in cleveland and the 750 is slightly taken apart so I can even ride at all.

On a side note I usually ride slow around the city because of my rather extensive driving record, but out in BFE I usually kick it up a notch. So I'll wait for you ben once I get a couple miles ahead

in reality all modern sport bike have the ability to go fast it is the rider that decides how fast the bike is.

I'll agree to that and want to add one thing too! Everyone rides at their own skill level and that is how it should be! Just because you have the fastest bike doesn't mean you need to prove something! keep it on two wheels!

:sheepfucker:

Your English teacher should be shot...

That being said; the point of this site is to meet other riders, not to claim you have bigger balls than someone else. Don't beat around the bush man. If you want to call someone out, fucking do it. Then if that person chooses to accept, you all go have a "who has the bigger balls" contest by yourselves. Don't organize a group ride, then plan on pushing your limits and trying to get other riders to push their limits just to prove who is a better rider. That's how accidents happen.

Now that I got that out of my system, if this is going to be a ride open to everyone and fun is encouraged, I'll be there. If this is going to be a nut-swinging convention, count me out.

+1 Anyone can ride fast on the street,especially in the straights..Its not what its all about...If your really that awesome then do it on the track where most will get a reality check.....Just play it safe on the ride guys and gals.