Ride! 9/2/07

rockybalboa

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i've revised this ride and completed the planning. The ride will be open to EVERYONE. It should end up being just like all the other ohioriders rides except better organised (hopefully).There will be slow riders, fast riders, and every thing inbetween. Everyone should be able to find a comfortable spot in this group. I've got a route planned that should include the majority of the best motorcycling roads in ohio.There will be a lunch stop in marrieta at a mexican restaraunt that is very tasty.This ride will be focused on the group having fun not racing.I know that is contrary to the original post but I did not get the response from the people those comments were aimed at, so I decided to plan the most enjoyable ride that I could.If anyone is still interested the meeting spots and times are still the same.

I am kind of in that boat. Plus there is another ride with people from C.O.R.E. and an Italian vehicle show at Wendy's headquarters in Dublin. There will be lots of Ferraris, Lambo's and of course Ducatis. With so many options open the possibility for hair on fire, ego fest just doesn't sound real appealing. I'm still up in the air as to what I'm doing.

I wonder who started that thread... :givemebeer:

You did not get a response from the ones it was aimed at?? Why not just call them out by name?? Think that would have been a bit easier?? As for eatin mexican in the middle of a ride, Dont get the refried beans..:monkeypoo::monkeypoo: Be safe.

Oooo... The gurgle at 70mph in the twisties... Rut-Roh...

1.) Aaron

2.) Lauren (I'll meet the herd at the BP in Pataskala)

3.) Trapper (me), and two other guys local to me who arn't on the board,

4.) Matt

5.) Jim

6.) John (RVT43125)

7.)mandie (gsxr750girl)

8.)John (rockybalboa)

9.)JohnnyMac

10-12.)plus 3 more that aren't on the board

heh, ride was awesome! GSXR Girl went down but nothing major, just a bruised ego :D nothing a drink or two couldn't fix I'm sure :drink:

who ever planed that route needs a cookie! it was awesome, but being my first time I was really nervous and kinda timid, nice twisties but ALOT of up and down and blind curves. I'll have to organize a nice run up near Youngstown, we've got some great twisties but without all the hills (I guess it'd be a diet version?). I'm sure if you know the route it's a blast but not being able to see whats 300ft in front of you when your going 85-90mph is kinda scary, well at least to me :eek:

Dweezel

heh, ride was awesome! GSXR Girl went down but nothing major, just a bruised ego :D nothing a drink or two couldn't fix I'm sure :drink:

who ever planed that route needs a cookie! it was awesome, but being my first time I was really nervous and kinda timid, nice twisties but ALOT of up and down and blind curves. I'll have to organize a nice run up near Youngstown, we've got some great twisties but without all the hills (I guess it'd be a diet version?). I'm sure if you know the route it's a blast but not being able to see whats 300ft in front of you when your going 85-90mph is kinda scary, well at least to me :eek:

Dweezel

Take em and let em rip through Mill Creek Park....lol...just kidding.

You're gross.

Yo...finally, I saw what the supra looks like. mmhhh...how about 2JZ on the Mr2..k..that should be on a different forum. Two thumbs up on the supra and not bad of riding skill today. I was throughly impressed with you hanging on those corners and you make me look bad!! ;)

ps: I had to leave you guys on the way back home because I wanted to scout the area. At least I cleared the area, NO COPS!! :)