Back from the ride today.

alab32

thats not what they told me about you.... I heard you like asses... :Dbut yeah I feel ya... thats why I like to ride sweep, if anyone does go down I'm moving slow enough to get around the carnage before it overtakes me...

No you like to sit behind the scooter posse and gawk. :D

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got in an hour ago! Left at 12:50AM last night, Got there at 10:15AM, used the 'ditch trick' to get it in, shoot shit for a while, Home at 10:15PM tonight. 1172 miles, gone 22 hours. I'm not hijacking this thread so I'm limiting replies to this post to one.;) Oh...the bike has only a few more miles on it than I drove to get it.

34erl2d.jpg

that is freakin shweet..... damn clean too...

Damn Swing'R I'm not gonna be in any of these.

Well duh, you were BEHIND me all day, how exactly did you expect to be in any of the footage??

Everytime you managed to get in front of me you always waved me by. Silly rabbit.

Well duh' date=' you were BEHIND me all day, how exactly did you expect to be in any of the footage??

Everytime you managed to get in front of me you always waved me by. Silly rabbit.[/quote']

lol. That way if I did something dumb, you wouldn't ride over me. I felt more comfortable in the back. But next time you can be behind me ;)

and I only got in front of you at stops.

Max, you like the FJ? I don't know if I can part with her. This new one, she's great in bed but I don't know if I can live with her yet.

I gotta be honest.... if someone gave me either of your bikes I wouldn't kick them outta bed.... :)

Check out how far I was leaned over in the curve at the 2min mark' date=' even leaned in as much as I was I still went a little wide! That was a blast! :D[/quote']

Sshhh! You didn't go wide. You were just setting up for the next corner, Moto GP style. :D

Video number 2' date=' this video just finished uploading minutes ago,

picture quality will improve after its been completely processed by the youtube censors....

Those are great vids. On the second one at 4:57, just powering out of that sweeper and at 6:15, you don't even have to see it, just listen. That's the pure crotch rocket sound. :badgerrock::cool:

Sshhh! You didn't go wide. You were just setting up for the next corner' date=' Moto GP style. :D

Those are great vids. On the second one at 4:57, just powering out of that sweeper and at 6:15, you don't even have to see it, just listen. That's the [b']pure crotch rocket sound. :badgerrock::cool:

I'm glad you guys are diggin the videos! I still have more footage of Rt 78 and lots of footage of Rt 37 to go thru and edit.

It takes awhile to go thru all the footage and a real long time to upload it to youtube, even at RoadRunner speeds.

I think once I get them all cut/pasted and put online I'll start a new thread in the "Pics & Videos" forum with a single post that links all the videos in.

we even had a POPSICLE come all the way out from dayton... betcha feel even worse now don't ya??:p

Fixed that for you...

Shitty. That pass would be fun to see. Adam?

I tried to turn it on while we were riding to catch them because i KNEW it would be worth it, but the batteries were dead so that was a no-go. Sorry guys...

thats pretty incredible Hue.

It sure beats Alabs piddly 400 miles. :D

Wow... way to throw me in the dirt. I went through hell for you and this is the thanks i get? Really? :(:flingpoo: