Back from the ride today.

alab32

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys' date=' guess what I found, yep, the Scooter Posse pass............

HAHA I thought there were more than six. That was pretty funny coming up on them.

:lol: what is the chances of coming up on six scooters :lol:

And on those roads. It's not like they were in town going to yoga classes.

funny you say that..... there is a lady in town that rides a pink scooter and has a pink little helmet. every now and then you will see her with her daughter onboard with here pink helmet. its kinda cute :lol:

And now that you mention THAT, earlier this summer I kept seeing some girl on a pink scooter with a pink helmet. It a teenage kid, doubt she travels between Johnstown and Coshocton. :lol:

And now that you mention THAT, earlier this summer I kept seeing some girl on a pink scooter with a pink helmet. It a teenage kid, doubt she travels between Johnstown and Coshocton. :lol:

I've seen that girl around on her scooter! I think I might have skeered her one day (on my lowly 250 at that) by "following" her. She just happened to be going down the road that the shop is on, which passes by my house. She was riding pretty fast even!

I've seen that girl around on her scooter! I think I might have skeered her one day (on my lowly 250 at that) by "following" her. She just happened to be going down the road that the shop is on, which passes by my house. She was riding pretty fast even!

Yeah that's where I've past her too.

1. Dude' date=' no scratching your ass while riding. see :16-:21 and 1:08-1:11.

[/quote']

I was sweeping/rocking, whatever you want to call it to try and get the gravel dust

off my tires before hitting any curves, we drove up/down a long gravel drive at the big bucket :p

3. High-five there at 6:49? :D

No but I was thinking..." I did it, I did it, I got 2nd place! Oh damn, lost it" :p

Edited by SWing'R

At least Swing'R has audio in his vids....cough....alab32....cough...:lol:

Wow.... you are such a hurtful person ever since we met. Why cant we all just get along. My poor pillow has been getting a beating lately! As for the audio, ask Max Power, it had it, and it was AWESOME! So there!

You and your shenanigans! :flingpoo:

Wow.... you are such a hurtful person ever since we met. Why cant we all just get along. My poor pillow has been getting a beating lately! As for the audio, ask Max Power, it had it, and it was AWESOME! So there!

You and your shenanigans! :flingpoo:

Must be "that time" for him. He's been bitchy at work, too...:violin:

J/K!