First year Columbus rider

buckeye614

Hey everyone, my names Eric and this was my first season of riding on the streets. Bought a 2002 Ninja 500 in April and put about 2700 miles on the bike this year. I've rode dirtbikes my whole life and used to race back in the day. I've really enjoyed riding this season and its a nice change from my Cr 125. Well, just wanted to say hi and hope to make some new friends.

Thanks for making me feel at home. Im on the border of Clintonville and Worthington. I do have a question though. Anyone know where to get a key made from scratch for my bike? Unfortunatly my keys were lost yesterday and I dont have another copy. I know I could call a locksmith out to my house, but I was just wondering if I had any other options? Looking for the cheapest route. Thanks

Edited by buckeye614

call a locksmith would probably be the best bet. i dont think dealerships like to cut keys. dunno if its a liability thing, or if they are just lazy.

dealerships are cool about it if you can present the title with YOUR name on it and proper ID matching you to the title to the bike. At least the one I had to go through did so with no problems