Saturday 11/14

Bad324

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't view the map on my phone but I know a good portion of it just from the url :) Bad, you know the roads I like :) Riverview, Columbia, Boston Mills, Yellow Creek, Bath etc etc I'm for anything really so long as we get some miles before any snow!

Yup its half of those we did that first time out when we met up at my house. Also includes Chagrin River Road for a total of about 75miles start to finish. I am completely down for this.

Would everyone be cool with meeting up at 11 and rolling out from there? If that sounds good I can update the first post with all the info

That is a fantastic route...I've done some of the roads and been meaning to do Chagrin River Rd too. What time were you thinking of doing this?

Im not in for early starts Id like to let the sun do its thing. We could meet up at Valley View QS between 10-11.

I could do a crazy amount of riding...

Take off work on Friday... ride down to the parents.

Ride back up to QSL Sat morning...ride with you guys....At the end of the ride, ride back down my parents....

Sunday ride back up to cleveland.....Check out Bad's cbr tail....

hmmmmm thatd be about a 500some mile weekend....

haaaaaaaaa hahahah! No not yet, I just gotta grab some wire, I don't know how I don't have ANY at my apartment...but I don't. It'll be fixed before I go riding again

EDIT- errr well I have the fan installed, just no power running to it..... need some wire.