Saturday 11/14

Bad324

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That route looks a little flat to me..I'm hoping for something a little curvy ...like 164. I could be wrong.

Hailwood..I might be up for that ride. Depends on starting time and temp. I can't see me taking the XB on the highway for a long time, so it will depend on whether anyone else wants to come and hit the back roads on the way there with me.

if anyone is interested, a few people are meeting at the DQ/marathon in Bolivar (exit 93 off of 77) at 9:30 and rolling out at 9:45

we're going SE from there and will probably be back at bolivar around 3ish?

sooo taking my bike apart last night was a bad decision......hopefully it will be back together by Saturday with no issues. Can't be missing another good day of riding with it down

LOL, do you need me to come over and lend a hand? I'm no expert but maybe I can help.

LOL, do you need me to come over and lend a hand? I'm no expert but maybe I can help.

If I don't get it back together tonight I will call in reinforcements. Having issues getting my fat hands in a small spot to get a breather tube to the gas tank reconnected as well as getting the new tank cover to fit right.

I was explained that it was so easy to install the speedohealer i decided sure what the hell I'll bang this out tonight. Next thing I know I have half the bike torn down and all over the garage.

ok the bike is back together....should be good to go. Gonna take it out tomorrow to ensure everything is good to go! Also I found out I have another mod on this thing I was not previously aware of until I tore it down

And I'll get to break out the new jacket!

good stuff! question though... how do you find a mod?

Apparently the bike had the Krazy Eyes mod from tripageLED and i just found the switch for them when I tore it down

too many conversations going on!!!! :)

Who's QSL in valley view at 11? Bad, Likwid, jbc, Matt.....?

Sounds about right, I might have a friend or two as well but they are being spotty