Saturday 11/14

Bad324

Apparently the bike had the Krazy Eyes mod from tripageLED and i just found the switch for them when I tore it down

Sounds about right, I might have a friend or two as well but they are being spotty

Same here, I may be +1 friend, he won't get lost this time :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gonna be all over the board probably IP. We won't leave anyone. Tod will most likely be in front. We usually do 75 +/- in the straights and whatever anyone feels comfortable in the corners. I'll be on the City X, so I won't be doing any high speed passing maneuvers. I'll be trying to scrub the shit outta my tires in the corners though. We pass on double yellow (when safe).

I don't think I'll make the southern loop' date=' but thought Likwid was going on a ride that went further north. I am sans motorcycle, but thought I could rock the scooter. :D[/quote']

I can't imagine it will be anything crazy fast

Ok I read the entire thread, but some stuff got transferred over to the other thread..

My question- IS THERE still a south of canton ride going on tomorrow?

Start a new thread on it please.... this one is getting confusing just trying to figure out who's meeting and where.

Start a new thread on it please.... this one is getting confusing just trying to figure out who's meeting and where.

i concur....I know I will be there at 11. My 2 friends bailed so itll just be me