N. E. 300 mile ride 11-14-09

Uncle Punk

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you might want to go with them! its starting to look like i am banned from riding this saturday.

for some reason, the gf doesn't seem to think it's a good idea that i go riding all day while she sits around the house while the new furnace is put in. lol.

So will there be a stop @ the Speedway in Millersburg? That's probably the easiest place for me to meet up with you guys.

If you head out of 82/83 at 10:00, I could probably head out of Akron about the same time and be there by 10:45~11:00.

I can head out earlier if you guys will be around that area sooner.

So will there be a stop @ the Speedway in Millersburg? That's probably the easiest place for me to meet up with you guys.

If you head out of 82/83 at 10:00, I could probably head out of Akron about the same time and be there by 10:45~11:00.

I can head out earlier if you guys will be around that area sooner.

I expect to be there by 11:00 because there are no detours. As of right now you're it for Millersburg & Todd is it for Coshocton. Because you have farther to travel we'll make the Speedway our first stop for gas which will give us all some buffer if someone has an issue. When we arrive at the Speedway I'll text Todd. Once we start rolling it's about 20 to our pickup point for Todd. This stop will be a rolling stop.

Where are Doomking, Littlecarbsbigsmiles, Big Speazy, and Kzz21?

I expect to be there by 11:00 because there are no detours. As of right now you're it for Millersburg & Todd is it for Coshocton. Because you have farther to travel we'll make the Speedway our first stop for gas which will give us all some buffer if someone has an issue. When we arrive at the Speedway I'll text Todd. Once we start rolling it's about 20 to our pickup point for Todd. This stop will be a rolling stop.

Sounds great.

I'll try to get there by 10:45 so I'm gassed up and ready to roll.

Weather is great today, hopefully the trend continues for tomorrow.

I'm heading to Columbus for the weekend, Iowa game and such was planned out before. Not sure about dad (lilcarbs) may be too many miles for him at his old age. :D

If I could do that game I would not be doing this ride. We should be back home to see the entire second half.

Dad's too old, I might be older than him, the big sissy. I have both of your numbers so if I have a tire issue it's going to happen by your house. I'll try to make sure it's around dinner time for some BBQ.

I see it, and dunno as Beemer boys are hanging out there yet. I fwd'd them this, but problee not for them. If I do it'll be the lil' bike (Suzuki) as your looking to tires and I am looking at brake pads. I seem to need the brakes once in the while-perils of liter bike, I guess. I still got that unplugged or patched tire in my garage and a used Avon (I was guessing at 250 miles left on it though) :>) Your are welcome to them. It'll clean my garage a bit. If Garver will mount them for ya (he's the station in town-where I usually get my tires) then you're good. PM sent.

If I were you I'd start laying the ground work today for feeling kind of sick, a mild case of the swine flu maybe, I don't know if I can make it in tomorrow. We won't tell.

Yeah I can feel it coming on....

I'm trying to get someone to cover my shift but it's not looking good so far :mad:

Yeah I can feel it coming on....

I'm trying to get someone to cover my shift but it's not looking good so far :mad:

Let me know if you're able to make it and want to ride down from Akron to Millersburg.

I'll probably hit Massillon and pick up 241 down to M-burg from there.