N. E. 300 mile ride 11-14-09

Uncle Punk

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone else get up! Be there bitches. Inya no napping.

Saturday, Nov 14

04.gif

High: 66 °F RealFeel®: 65 °F

Mild with times of sun and clouds

Wheels turning at 10AM, get there early enough to gas up & be ready to go. We have people to meet in Millersburg at 11AM.

Are we picking you up 1000RRrider?

Made it back just fine.

Sorry it couldn't be a clean ride, but in the end I'm not going to complain as I'm completely unscathed, I'm just sorry that the other incident was related to mine.

The S3 is a little banged up, but should be as good as new with a little time and elbow grease over the winter.

Other than that I had a blast. Was great to finally meet you UP, thanks for leading the way and helping out when things took a turn for the worse.

Sorry I'm late just showered and got the knee cleaned up. It's sore and swollen but I have full range of movement so I'll be ok. Bike runs fine just needs a lot of cosmetic repairs...guess I can get the green plastics I want now. Thanks again for all the help everyone gave me and I'm sorry we got held up for so long. Was a great ride up til that point.

Ahhh..that was Littlecarbs. I was wondering who it was. Didn't notice the OR sticker till we were leaving.

Glad everyone made it home OK. The roads were great for the most part. That section of 555 was much cleaner than I remember the first time we rode. 78 had some nice spots.

I ride a lawnmower.

Thanks to BamBam for making sure I made it to Sherrodsville. From there I took the "Atwood Loop" home and finally shed my cowhide around 5 o'clock. The CBR shut down about 5 moarr times between St. Clairsville and my house. So' date=' I shoved Jinu's CBR on its side and then lit it on fire. :thefinger:

No, SRSLY.. it's ablaze right now! w00t!![/quote']

When you weren't looking today, I took the RR for a little spin and rode it into the river. Some fishermen helped me get it out but they insisted that I let them all pee in the tank. What could I say? It would be rude not to allow them.

Anyway, that might have contributed to the 'issues'.

Well done burning that pile of rubbish. :thefinger: