New Social Group - We form educated decisions

Likwid

I find the problem isn't the label, it's that folks aren't interested in changing their opinions on a lot of things, so it's easier to just chalk someone/groups up as "liberals, conservatives, radical, extreme, reformed.... etc" and dismiss their views and opinions.

I agree with JRMMiii, besides, if the shoe fits............

I'd hardly be classified as a liberal in most cases of the word... I believe in forming an opinion on facts and personal feelings, listening to others' WELL THOUGHT OUT opinions and then going from there.

How do all you get your opinions? "Just cuz"?

I'd hardly be classified as a liberal in most cases of the word... I believe in forming an opinion on facts and personal feelings, listening to others' WELL THOUGHT OUT opinions and then going from there.

How do all you get your opinions? "Just cuz"?

More than likely the same way you do:boxing:

I'd rather not give the people who're going to label people as 'liberals' to find a group full of them where they can go right on down the line, listing people they should ignore.

Meh, some will ignore us anyway, others won't. I see three main types of right-wingers on here:

The more reasonable, intelligent (if still WRONG! :p) righties typically enjoy the debate, so they're not going anywhere. Guys like IP, for example, who we all argue with and normally have fun and no hard feelings after.

Moronic true believers may or not ignore us; it just depends on whether they feel like they're winning the current argument.

And the loonies (like that guy Todd #43, who I'm pretty sure is the guy who scratches the paranoid gibberish and racial slurs into the walls in public bathrooms) won't ignore us because they need 'enemies' to get through their day.

:cool: