Well I finally did it...

cmoosego

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I put a battery in it (thanks to cheech) fired it up, it smoked for a few but after i ran it for about 15 minutes it seemed to settle down and ran like it should, so I think an oil change and I'll be golden... I rode ikt around the block a couple times yesterday, I think I'm gonna like this bike for the kicking around town trips.... but i still love my c-50, 19 thousand miles says all it has to about that... now my goal is to get 7 thousand on the kat by next fall...

I don't wanna show you her all dirty... gotta get her presentable...:p

:wtf: Didn't you know we like dirty bitches around here?

He's gonna ride that thing all over creation in a wind whipped kilt and knee high socks. :nono:

:D

:nono: Just SOOO wrong.....

almost as bad as rrdude talking about the moose balls.......

now everyone can get off my ass for owning just a cruiser ... :D

so wait... you wanted to impress sportbike riders, so the logical conclusion was "buy a Katana?!" You must really stay in the 'cruiser' section more than I realize! ;)

seriously though, congrats on a great deal. I have been casually looking for a katana in that price range myself. As much shit as we all talk about those bikes, they're relatively problem-free, and more than capable for street riding. streetfighter Kat 750 might be in my future :) Your neighbor have any more bikes?