riding season is officially over

oldschoolsdime92

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to ride at least a little bit a couple days last week, but I'm not about to take my big ugly streetbike out on this icy shit.

As soon as the road's more or less clear/ dry again, though, I'll be back on it. My cold weather gear has been holding up nicely, even in pretty ugly temperatures. Now if only the damn thing could handle on the snow.

Oh yeah, those ATV mitts have been working really well, except I look like the kid with the idiot mittens. And the collar part accidentally turns the high beams on occasionally.

mmm... rode today. I'm gonna have to get a small crew together to help me get the bike inside or I might just keep riding all winter :p

I used to just ride the bike up the steps. Got to plan ahead to wiggle through the doorway though, if the handlebars/mirrors are too wide. And yeah, I've known guys to get tickets for doing that. Rare, but I wouldn't do it while a city cop was watching me. Or you can do it the enginerd way, take it apart and carry one piece inside at a time. Putting it back together when inside is optional. Cleaning and polishing each piece is required.

Fun is riding backwards down the steps...

ive ridden for a total of about 2 hours the past few weeks!!! even while it was snowing!! gotta love heated gear!!! Gerbings FTW

My R6 just gets a battery tender, sta-bil, and up on the stands, thats it!!! so i can unhook and go anytime!!!

the 89 ninja is still getting put together, but being help up AGAIN for ANOTHER winter b/c im tearin down my CR80 and painting/cleaning it!