Winterizing your bike?

Jcroz91

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i know the search button. but i figuared it wouldnt hurt to start a thread on strictly this. for others

There are already a couple threads on "strictly this" So quit bullshittin, it wasn't for others and you were too lazy to use the search feature.

There are already a couple threads on "strictly this" So quit bullshittin, it wasn't for others and you were too lazy to use the search feature.

how am i bullshittin? i never said that i did a search? i just said i thought i wouldnt be a bad idea. sry for helping myself along with others out

so fill it up w. stabil and run it though the engine?

no. top tank off with 91-94. add correct amount of stabil. start bike let run for 5 minutes. drain oil. change oil and filter. refill. start back up and fill to proper amount. then remove battery. put on charger. plug exhaust with anything to keep rodents out. clean. make sure tires are properly inflated

...I just bring mine inside every year.

There's an interesting idea. I'd never thought about just bringing the tires in for the winter. I don't think my wife would mind them sitting in our bedroom for a few months. :cool:

(Edit: She would mind if I brought the entire bike in house.)