New Ohio Plate.

Wolf

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghey but still better than MI and IN and their handicap plates.

I'll take my old blue and white handicap themed IN plate over this homo-rainbow plate because lets be honest here, living in either state causes a mental handicap over time :D

I'll take my old blue and white handicap themed IN plate over this homo-rainbow plate because lets be honest here, living in either state causes a mental handicap over time :D

Shit, my shrink says my mental handicap is above normal in comparison to the people in the surrounding area.

Considering he's a police officer...pretty sure it's a joke. Think about it...your possibly defacing something that identifies your vehicle.

I'm pretty sure that just like your driver's license, your plates are technically state property, therefore you would be defacing state property, just like me backing into the babysitter's car and scraping paint off both our plates last week :D

new plate sucks. kentucky has a new one also. it's also fucking stupid looking. damn usa and it's dumbfucks that come up with this stupid shit.

and ohio is still using steel plates. kentucky and indiana use alum.

at least we don't have to have plates like they do in europe n shit. those things are like billboards.

Edited by serpentracer

I got my choice the other day, stayed with RWB. But the price!? Dang, I remember paying $12.00 for a m/c plate not too many years ago. $63.00 for one and an extra $10.00= $73.00 for the other one ( for tax on a "new reg.") what a screwin'!

I was at the junk yard the other day and found someones reg with the price on it...they have the same god damn vehicle and pay $12 less than I do just because of the part of town they lived in.

I was at the junk yard the other day and found someones reg with the price on it...they have the same god damn vehicle and pay $12 less than I do just because of the part of town they lived in.

Probably the county, registration rates vary by county based on taxes voted in by residents for road / infrastructure improvements. Never heard of them varying by neighborhood.