IWB What are you using?

speedytriple

So I just ordered one os the crossbreed super tucks for my xd9sc. I have been reading on many gun sites that these are great for comfort and concealment. It will be here around time for christmas so when it comes in I will review it. I have a galco leather cheapo one right now that is a p.o.s. I got it at a gun show for $10 though so? Hope this crossbreed is what everyone talks it up to be.

SuperTuck_Large.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no worries at all man, people are free to choose whatever they want, and if it wasn't for his insane "this whole world hates Jesus but me" postings on XDTalk I wouldn't have even noticed.

I've seen the generic holster you may be thinking of, but I didn't buy it... I would highly recommend the Comp-Tac over crossbreed, it's where he ripped the design from... similar price too.

I dont go on xd talk anymore that site is to large and I get lost finding info on the shit I need?? I have looked at the mtac one before I didnt like that the back clip is exposed to the skin(fat roll) with nothing behind it. I didnt look on his sit to much but I did just now and saw a small blurb about the name thing?! oh well. Tell him to make ya one without the cross on it for free for being such a tard!

Pauly demands links.

I use a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster and a Tagua IWB holster.

I'll dig them up tomorrowi-ish... the owner is crazy about his "convictions" and while I can appreciate that, I'll talk with my wallet :-D

I do have a Desantis Nemesis, and 2 generic holsters (1 owb 1 shoulder)... speedy you can try them out next time we go out, but I would never recommend the owb one. It's crap.

I dont go on xd talk anymore that site is to large and I get lost finding info on the shit I need?? I have looked at the mtac one before I didnt like that the back clip is exposed to the skin(fat roll) with nothing behind it. I didnt look on his sit to much but I did just now and saw a small blurb about the name thing?! oh well. Tell him to make ya one without the cross on it for free for being such a tard!

Make sure you're looking at the minataur.

Lol, someone asked for the older clips without the cross and he shit bricks... that was where most of his insane shit came from... "I WON'T TAKE IT OFF BECAUSE YOU HATE JESUS"

I am also looking for a sholder holster for summer riding on the m.c. I figure that would be the best for a one piece leather, other then just putting it in the tank bag.

If you are talking about this holster the clips look like they would dig into your side with no leather between you and the clip?

MTAC.jpg

now im interested........ so this guy is like forum nazi?

He's what happens when you let a sponsor have global mod / near admin power... he ended up buying XDTalk... that's when I stopped going to there.

He came onboard and immediately banned people in the political forum for being too political?... he'll run himself out of business hopefully, either way, my money goes elsewhere...

Maybe Fobus... they're made in Israel :)))

He's what happens when you let a sponsor have global mod / near admin power... he ended up buying XDTalk... that's when I stopped going to there.

He came onboard and immediately banned people in the political forum for being too political?... he'll run himself out of business hopefully, either way, my money goes elsewhere...

My OWB is Fobus. :D

i ordered a Kholster for my G27 on friday.

Kholster.com

very similar to the cross breed ad comptac.

it looks big, but you can cut the leather down to fit your needs. ill be doing a combat cut on mine and trimming off whatever else i dont need.

the people who have them love it, and its half the price of a cross breed, build quality is as good if not better from what the reviews say. its ugly looking but supposedly super comfortable.

i got mine on sale for $36 shipped.

they ran the special till the 14th. might check again thoguh.. they may still have it going.

I am also looking for a sholder holster for summer riding on the m.c. I figure that would be the best for a one piece leather, other then just putting it in the tank bag.

If you are talking about this holster the clips look like they would dig into your side with no leather between you and the clip?

MTAC.jpg

Have it for my XD45, love it. Favoriet holster, wear it every day. Can't say enough good things about it. The clips don't dig into you, I've worn it without undershirts and with my shirt tucked in between the clips and the gun and it's a great fit. You can also get brown clips to go with a brown belt and the bodies are changable to accomidate different guns.

Looking at the crossbreed I'd say go for it it looks like the minataur or vise versa and I'm VERY happy with mine.

got ya :nono: sounds like a nice guy :lol: