Ohio Riders and Roll On Columbus

Casper

I'm very happy to be working with Ohio Motorcyclists for Children to organize this event, Roll On Columbus. Ohio Riders is officially a sponsor for the event. This is going to be huge. For those who haven't heard about the event or the charity, I strongly urge you to check out the websites for Ohio Motorcyclists for Children and Roll On Columbus. As well, if you're on Facebook join the Facebook group.

The event will be on May 22nd, 2010 at Promo West Pavilion and is open to all motorcyclists and anyone else interested in motorcycles. There will be live music, a motorcycle museum display, stunt riders, cage of death (guy riding around inside the steel cage), lots of vendors, etc. Rides are being set up from the four corners of the state, all of which will converge on the Arena District for the event. All proceeds are directly benefiting Children's Hospital. Our goal is to get enough corporate sponsorship that 100% of the ticket and raffle money from participants goes directly to Nationwide Children's Hospital.

There will be a lot more info to come, and I've created this forum section specifically for this event.

All around Cbus :)

Frank Covucci used to be the director of tours for the AMA. He's organizing the rides from four, possibly five, different areas of the state to converge on Columbus. He's working with local dealerships in these areas and plotting a course that will be fun to ride. This isn't a Columbus thing. This is a statewide thing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...