Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Took the girlfriends 05' Ninja 250 out yesterday to give it some love seeing as it's just been sitting for over a month now. Only did about 5 miles but there were some curves and that thing is a blast!

Definitely different from riding the ZX9 :lol:

And you wanted to remove MY man card a few months ago. Shame on you. :nono:
um yea, you don't know me very well :lol:
Knowing him he met a girl named Mary and.....

You are so close, yet it was work related :D

aw geez... you had to go there... :nono:

She's sat around a campfire with me, she gets me.........and she's a touch twisted too ;)

I didnt MT did :D.... he is the one that is sick and twisted.

Aww, thank you :)

Really?!?? I had no idea... oh wait, there was this one thread, I think it was "new girl"... ;)

Um that was idle chit chat when I was bored, far better threads here for more insight. Or if you like to come to the dark side you can hang out in person :D

Um that was idle chit chat when I was bored, far better threads here for more insight. Or if you like to come to the dark side you can hang out in person :D

This is code for "I'm going to Roofie you, do illegal things with your unconscious body, and post the shame on You-Tube"!

I certainly won't fall for THAT trick twice! (or would it be the third time?) :D

• Upvote 1

You are so close, yet it was work related :D

She's sat around a campfire with me, she gets me.........and she's a touch twisted too ;)

Just because she paid for it doesnt make it work...

Yes i speak twisted and sick... all little people are twisted and sick.

Apparently the Trojan that showed up on my work laptop came from here :nono:

I call BS on that but that does mean that funny pics will no longer be posted during the day :cry:

I have the same problem at work.:nono: Now I don't get but half of the funny pics the rest are blocked.:(

I call BS on that but that does mean that funny pics will no longer be posted during the day :cry:

This is unacceptable. Is it possible to bring in a laptop from home to continue your "funny picture" posting? :D

:wtf:

I post Pr0n, and haven't gotten hit with that kind of crap!

It had to have been from some shopping website, like Amazon, Not OR!