Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

When in the waiting room at a Doctor's office, why do people find it necessary to talk constantly on your phone? The other people waiting don't want to hear your conversation. The people at the front desk don't want to hear your conversation and probably wont take you back until you are off your phone anyways. It's rude. Learn some respect. Especially when there is a very large sign in the waiting room saying, "For the respect of all those in this office, we ask that all electronic noise be kept to a minimum. We also ask that all cellphone calls be placed outside and all cellphones be turned off past this point."

oh and it cracks me up that right now this lady is sitting right next to that sign.

It's HIPPA and not illegal if you don't include her name as a caption or description and there's no signs in the pict indicating the doctors office name ;)

Sorry forgot the other P. But we actually cannot take any pictures or show any pictures of any patient at all without their consent.

Left laners, again, I Fing hate them. I also hate people who get on the highway and merge all the way to the left and go the speed limit.

I also hate 90% of the drivers on I270 in Columbus daily, GTFO of my way.

See my rant from last sat morning. I hate all drivers in columbus.

Another thought, So a couple weeks ago I went to the grocery store. I'm driving around searching for a parking spot and see this very elderly man putting groceries in his car. about 2 min later, I finally found a parking spot. I see this elderly man pushing the cart back towards the store with his trunk still open. This is the part I hate, I also saw about 15 people just walk past him. Of course, I walked up to him and asked him if I could take the cart in for him. I just cant believe how many people will just walk past an elderly man obviously struggling and just let him struggle. I did not go out of my way at all to help him. Shows you how selfish and stuck up people are nowadays.

Trick her into consenting, that's what we do :)

I wish I could. I just made her sit there on her phone for 40 min while I took back everyone who came in before her. She finally got the point and hung up. Funny thing is, she's a lot bigger than me and looked so scared when she apologized.

2:08, I am grabbing a beer out of my office fridge, starting my Holiday and trolling OR for the rest of the day until i decide to go home.

Already at home in my boxers with Tequila watching SOA and Walking Dead DVR episodes and not working again till atleast Monday. I win, Bite Me

2:08, I am grabbing a beer out of my office fridge, starting my Holiday and trolling OR for the rest of the day until i decide to go home.
Already at home in my boxers with Tequila watching SOA and Walking Dead DVR episodes and not working again till atleast Monday. I win, Bite Me

You both suck. I am at my first job, and have to work my second job tonight, fri, sat and sun. But I will happily welcome anyone who wants to bring me eggnog while at that job.