Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

I had to give up on a ride this evening.  Police were searching for some felon douche bag close to my house.  Saw at least six cop cars within two miles.  Figured it probably wasn't a good time to leave the wife and kid at home so I filled up my gas tank and went home.  :(   Fucker.....

Was up until 2:30 in the morning with the wife last night, watching episodes of Homeland.  That show is gooood.  Plus I like Claire Danes.

Every time one episode ended, we'd be like... "oKAY, just ONE more."  Like 5 times.

• Upvote 1

Oh the end of the movie was terrible. I meant it makes a lot more sense at the end

So was husband in cahoots with this hole scheme? I'm guessing no. I doubt the bitch was Prego

I definitely chose my friends right. One of my buddies just gave me his motorcycle because he never rides it and knows how much I love to ride.

It's a beat up 98 ZX6R but I don't care, I'm just lucky that I have some amazing friends.

• Upvote 2