Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

No one likes my video. *sniff sniff*

I watched it and was typing a comment but then I think I did something and lost the comment and then I ran out of time to go back.  So I thought the audio was good at low speeds but when you got up to speed even the slightest head movement created overwhelming wind noise. 

I watched it and was typing a comment but then I think I did something and lost the comment and then I ran out of time to go back.  So I thought the audio was good at low speeds but when you got up to speed even the slightest head movement created overwhelming wind noise.

Yeah, I need the external mic that goes inside the helmet...

Thanks guys!

Why the hell can't people drive in OH?  They make it seem like it is rocket science to have no accidents on the three routes I can take home.  I see accidents on google maps and so take the route that isn't already F'd and yet you go and cause one on the route as well.  :shit:

• Upvote 1

Pa. Roads. Fresh pavement and then they have to tar and chip it. Asshats. Ohio roads. New pavement on 164. The guy that painted the double yellow missed the center. One lane is proly over a foot wider than the other. Asshats. WV. Roads. Will you please pave 250 already. Coming out of Hundred you damn near need a dirt bike. Asshats.