Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Decided around 8:30 pm to pull an all-nighter and come back into work at midnight because I don't want to come back in after my dentist cleaning at 10:30, wondering now if I'll regret this or just trudge on through til this evening... [emoji15]

Selling and buying a house at the same time is one of the biggest nerve wracking pains in the ass I've dealt with in a long while.

But finally we put in an offer that was accepted and signed. Hellllllo bigger garage and near future shed. Finally!!!

• Upvote 1

Has the apple car already been released?- only one pedal. push gas, release brake. Because I swear people drive like they have binary control of their cars. You'd think at some point they've been behind someone else driving even more erratically and realise how it is for people behind them. Or is it something you only notice when you're scanning traffic past the car in front of you with no reason for them to keep hitting the brake?

Didn't someone own this bike? 1b769fd339aa78d014735ac35efaba2f.jpg

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/5019939616.html

Who was it because I have a friend seriously looking at it.

Sent from my iPhone.

I'll be putting mine up soon, 2008 SVS dark grey. It's got a couple little battle scars on the plastic. Haven't landed on a price but it will be less than $4500 for sure. Upgraded suspension too! Once I get things sorted out after the little jaunt down to TN/NC I'll post it up. 

Edited by what

Freaking 180 clams for a tuxedo rental for my sisters wedding. When I got married the tuxedos shoes and whole get up was 110 3 years ago. Spoiled bitch had to get Vera Wang. She wants everyone in slim fit but even at 5'10 and 185# its not gonna happen. Good thing is I was in a size 54 jacket when I got married and now I'm in a 42. So that was a highlight for today.

Man....talking to a guy about a truck from Kershoctin area on Craigslist. Each time you talk to him it's a different story. Hill jack and a half.

Got my legal issues solved with out involving a lawyer. Hopefully I'll be adding to the collection if nekkid Hondas on Sunday with sidewinders hawk.

After that all we will need is superhawk and a cb1000r and we will own all the "modern" naked Hondas made since the late 80s.

• Upvote 1