Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Arrive at happy hour 4:45p. Happy hour ends at 6p. 

If your in the service industry, don't have the audacity to ask me to tab out at 5:20p because of shift change. Especially when I haven't ordered food! 

Rant over...

It seems my ethanol free gas test gave me less miles per gallon. I ran out of gas on the outer belt this afternoon and pushed 1/2 mile to the gas station. 

Of course police came up behind me on the one piece of road with no berm 100 yards from the gas station. 

I had my leather jacket on because my mesh one was still wet from this morning now both are wet.

My filler overflow line also clogged for the 2nd time in 2 years letting water that leaked through my 2nd cover in 2 years into the gas tank.

Then the crosswalk buttons on the corner (which were hidden by honeysuckle lanscaping) were swapped to signal the wrong crossing, and the sign installed to tell everyone the buttons were wrong was so faded you couldn't make out what it was telling you unless you already knew.

Edited by motocat12
  • Upvote 1

I read a post on another forum of a guy in france who's wife was in a 6 hr traffic jam. He rode 30 miles lanespliting (probably doors open and people milling about) to bring her refreshments. Then he rode the opposite empty direction and indicating 140+mph a bmw passed him.

If momma is happy everyone is happy.

The Mrs. works hard with long hours and rewarded herself today with a car she's had her eye on for two years. Damn this thing is nice. 2LTZ package which means it has EVERYTHING there is to offer in this car. I especially love the two tone leather interior. Posted about this on another thread but she picked it up today and is thrilled to death about it sitting in the garage.

acee76f787c50224fa060df06f27a9c7.jpg
075875c2fcbacc4bf6cc6ad0f3a05dae.jpg
6a8438239f596eab105be4f86cf1885e.jpg

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Wow, i feel bad for Bad. He has hit rock bottom.

I have full access to a mid 2000s ElectraGlide since my Dad is back in Florida for a few weeks and I still probably won't use it. 

• Upvote 1