Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

28 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

10 days no parts in the mail, emailed vendor. "Our notes say we're waiting on an address confirmation"   me: from who you didn't ask me.

Currently having a horrendous day at work with Vendors' so called "customer service".  Would be nice to be able to strangle people through the telephone...where's that technology at Apple??

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 9:19 AM, bowdog said:

Had a baby boy on September 2nd, we did not know what we were having so that was an awesome surprise...Been home for a little while and i now see what people mean by you will not sleep anymore...@bad324 I have mad respect for you! I don't think i could handle twins!

Give it 16 or 17 years...you'll get no sleep waiting for him to finally show up!

• Upvote 1

Today I got to tell a client that if they want to continue us being their service provider that it's my way and I call the shots or they can pound sand if they don't like it. 

And I won. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ghostryder1krr said:

I don't like that Honda went back to the full size exhaust on the new bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Wojo72 said:

That seems to be a common theme across manufacturers. I don't care for it either. Thanks Obamama and EU cronies!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/how-europes-changing-emissions-laws-will-change-motorcycling