Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

13 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Damn, Chester from Linkin Park committed suicide. Linkin Park was one of my childhood bands. Know pretty all of their albums front to back ending with Meteora. 

That blows. I loved them in the Hybrid Theory days. Haven't really cared for their last few albums though. I'm still kicking myself for not seeing them live in 04. 

36 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Just got a free Amazon Echo Dot from work. Looks like my evening is gonna be sitting around talking to a little round speaker...

Ah yes the government has another household to listen to at will.....

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Damn, Chester from Linkin Park committed suicide. Linkin Park was one of my childhood bands. Know pretty all of their albums front to back ending with Meteora. 

I went to high school (North Olmsted) with a guy who was in Linkin Park for a while.

2 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Just got a free Amazon Echo Dot from work. Looks like my evening is gonna be sitting around talking to a little round speaker...

Whats funny is to have it talk back and forth to Syrie.   Scary actually.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, motocat12 said:

If your gas pump blasts commercials in my ear I will never return and may leave mid fillup. It would be a shame if the speaker got doused with fuel.

Guess I don't get out much. Experienced my first VIDEO gas pump playing non-stop commercials on loop. Kept thinking "WTF is this?" I would hate to live next door and have to listen to that all night.