Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

here's one - when i was younger, I went to bed and woke up with 2 shards of metal embedded on the inside of my eyelid.

How the hell can you see now? I guess if this happened to all women...it might explain a few things. :p

these last two years have been a disaster for me but just keep on keeping on :lol:

You sir...be my hero. :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avUTaohfc3U

How you healing up gimpy? :p

hell i have pretty proven myself indestructable :lol:

2 men enter one man leaves!? :boxing:

Gotta admit...drilling a deer with a bike...that shit is crazy. My version would have been, hitting the deer...it still being alive...and pissed off...and trying to hump me. :nono:

:lol: hahaha nah it was twitching in the ditch and i stood right up and cdub was just getting off his bike and i yelled at him to see if it was alive still and he said its still twitching so he stomped on its neck :lol:

:lol: hahaha nah it was twitching in the ditch and i stood right up and cdub was just getting off his bike and i yelled at him to see if it was alive still and he said its still twitching so he stomped on its neck :lol:

lol. Damn. Guess C-dub saved you a deer humping. So...who the hell "technically" gets the title deer hunter?

That's a thought your never gonna get out of your head now. Try not to think about it. :lol:

kawi, I think we should stay at least 50ft away from each other at all times, I feel like the two of us in the same location at the same time might warrant a meteor crash or something equally unlucky. :)

headscratch.gif Note to self.....

runaway.gif

• 2 weeks later...