Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Porter I'll hit em in cars too, just not my car anymore. Speaking of that, totally unrelated I swear, I need both front struts on my truck replaced they both blew at the same time and the strut oil is slattered all over my fender wells. Seriously youll see tomarrow. :D

Totally unrelated.... Mmmm hmmmm... :lol:

Totally unrelated.... Mmmm hmmmm... :lol:

How it happend is really unimportant. The important part is how impressive it is that I exploded both of them at the same time and managed to coat everything in strut oil...... who knew they had that much oil in them and under that much pressure. You will be impressed when you see it tomarrow, also unrelated that youre changing both front tires tomarrow. :dunno:

How it happend is really unimportant. The important part is how impressive it is that I exploded both of them at the same time and managed to coat everything in strut oil...... who knew they had that much oil in them and under that much pressure. You will be impressed when you see it tomarrow, also unrelated that youre changing both front tires tomarrow. :dunno:

And who ever said that Dodge's were tough? Oh, that's right! It was Dodge's marketing department! :lol: