Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

I guess Howard aint had you making a sammich to often. You need some more kitchen time apparently! Now go make me a sammich! :lol:

I made him a sammich once.... he hasn't asked for one since. ;)

i figured you would burn yourself BURNING noodles :lol:

yeah, you would think the kitchen fires would get me.... no, i dropped a can of beans and on the way down the sharp part of the lid cut my thumb...

slipping on a wet surface while climbing at work......

this statement is what just made me decide that i might also be unlucky.

While walking to work (which is LITERALLY less than a block away) this winter, I slipped on a patch of ice. Normally, you get that second of unsteadiness. Not me. I was walking, then i was laying on the ground... didn't even have a chance. I think that qualifies for unlucky. + landlord from hell and all the other random shit.... here's one - when i was younger, I went to bed and woke up with 2 shards of metal embedded on the inside of my eyelid.

this statement is what just made me decide that i might also be unlucky.

While walking to work (which is LITERALLY less than a block away) this winter, I slipped on a patch of ice. Normally, you get that second of unsteadiness. Not me. I was walking, then i was laying on the ground... didn't even have a chance. I think that qualifies for unlucky. + landlord from hell and all the other random shit.... here's one - when i was younger, I went to bed and woke up with 2 shards of metal embedded on the inside of my eyelid.

these last two years have been a disaster for me but just keep on keeping on :lol:

kawi, I think we should stay at least 50ft away from each other at all times, I feel like the two of us in the same location at the same time might warrant a meteor crash or something equally unlucky. :)