Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

My friggin F2 key is broke, the fax from Po don't work, Item fast edit has so many choices it's blinding, why can't it round down to a smaller base unit and adjust inventory values, prices and costs if i told it what the conversion is, why arn't inventory levels shown on the inventory maintenance screen, why can't you fast edit a supplier line by item and set it as the primary supplier all at once, why can't the damn FIFO layers figure out the smaller unit of measure, is commission cost driven by moving average cost or last receipt cost damnit...

I really don't want to go to this 7 year old's b-day party... 78〫sunny, 28% humidity, and bike just fucking sitting in the garage. FML

yeah sorry but FYL!! its like not even 50 here and rainy....havent been able to ride either.

That's what she said Sam! Now go count sheep, I think Fonzie is having his way with one without paying. ;)

99% of your posts that respond to mine talk about my sheep. You really need to come up with better material:nono:

He has sheep envy Sam you've gotta cut him some slack he's never touched a real sheep. He's not near as fortunate as us in that regard.

He's not as fortunate as us in ALOT of regards;)