Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Everyone in this house is in extreme danger!!!

Sent from my lower intestine and bowel using my sphincter

:lol: I was texting my supervisor who always feels the need the tell me about his bowel movements. He told me " I was laying in bed cuz i think I might have kidney stones again and I'm afraid to move. But it could have also been just really bad shits, Cuz i had that too"

I love my co-workers.

I did. It was wreckless and irresponsible and I don't give a shit cuz it was fucking awesome!

I call BULL. they are high but my bike alone would barely fit under it let alone with me on it, unless you hung off the side..

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN..

Holy hell, way to be 231 posts late! I had to go back and see what that post was about. :lol:

Wow, you disappoint! :nono:

I knew right away that he was talking about your comment about driving under the high-wheeled crop sprayer vehicle. :lol: I guess I just thought you had a better memory than that! (It's not like you've been through and accelerated program to learn a whole new career field or anything since you posted that :rolleyes:)

I think did the whole boatload of school, degree, work thing all wrong. As I am watching this show on Nat Geo called "Marijuana Gold Rush", I think I am gonna sell everything I own and move to California to get into the "medical marijuana" business.......

If you all knew how Awesome I am, that would be awesome!!
3 posts in.. you are not awesome in anyone's eyes here. Try again

Bingo!

Until you are the mayor of Awesome Island, like myself, then one cannot claim awesome. They have to be given the title of awesome by said mayor :D