Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Ever think about having a little respect and standards for yourself, instead of trying to jump everything that walks by? That's not really much to be proud of.

Nope not really because I have quite high standards and don't try to jump anything. ;)

Don't worry, you'll find a real one sooner or later.

Nope not really because I have quite high standards and don't try to jump anything. ;)

Don't worry, you'll find a real one sooner or later.

Well, you know what they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Inevitably one mans standards will be different than anothers. And from what I can tell about your conversations with ninjachic in these open threads, yours are definitely lower than mine. But hey, whatever floats your boat, nothing personal to you, or ninjachic.

Oh yeah, as much as you'd like to think I'm jealous of you. That couldn't be any farther from the truth. It's comical, makes me laugh! I love watching guys like you trying to run their game in clubs and shit.

You are right though, I hope to find a real one some day! :lol:

Well, you know what they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Inevitably one mans standards will be different than anothers. And from what I can tell about your conversations with ninjachic in these open threads, yours are definitely lower than mine. But hey, whatever floats your boat, nothing personal to you, or ninjachic.

Oh yeah, as much as you'd like to think I'm jealous of you. That couldn't be any farther from the truth. It's comical, makes me laugh! I love watching guys like you trying to run their game in clubs and shit.

You are right though, I hope to find a real one some day! :lol:

You have no clue, and that's what makes it even funnier.

I don't "run game" and am one of the few that hasn't asked her out or even asked for her number even. Your perception of things is wildly askew. Get a grip Nancy. I think you secretly masturbate to thoughts of how you imagine I must be ;)

I don't "run game" and am one of the few that hasn't asked her out or even asked for her number even. Your perception of things is wildly askew. Get a grip Nancy. I think you secretly masturbate to thoughts of how you imagine I must be ;)

That is true. Which cracks me up because I've made it very clear that I'm not on here looking for a new guy. :eharmony: I'm here to learn more about the motorcycle that I am riding. Meet some new FRIENDS. and have a little fun along the way. I have a different personality than most girls. Dont like it....Get over it. I dont care. I just know how to laugh and have fun and that is all that matters.

Just send him a smiley picture and some of that aphro oil and maybe you'll be up to his standards then dear :lol:

Yeah I was hammered when I posted that last night. But I could def try that.

Wow, you got some good comebacks! I think I'll stop now. You are far superior than me. Please forgive me!:bow: Would have asked for forgiveness sooner, but I was too busy masturbating.

• Upvote 1

That is true. Which cracks me up because I've made it very clear that I'm not on here looking for a new guy. :eharmony: I'm here to learn more about the motorcycle that I am riding. Meet some new FRIENDS. and have a little fun along the way. I have a different personality than most girls. Dont like it....Get over it. I dont care. I just know how to laugh and have fun and that is all that matters.

Yeah I was hammered when I posted that last night. But I could def try that.

I'm here for the funnies too, and that's all this is. Don't take it personally, just having fun!