What charities would you like Ohio Riders to help this year?

Casper

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those Sara Mclaughlin (sp?) save the animal commercials really make me hate humanity.

I can't watch them. Children, cancer, AIDS charities always get the big bucks (even the ASPCA), the local shelters are the ones fighting the good fight.

Anymore the big charities do more lobbying than saving (granted they NEED to do some lobbying to affect change).

My neighbor is with Friends for Life. It is an extremely well funded no kill shelter. They give away food so people can go around and feed feral animals!! They let them go in our neighborhood and put food out for them. Cats are thicker than rats in a NY subway around here.

Its ridiculous. I will not be giving $ to these radical animal rights freaks.

This woman has over 20 cats in her house!! Nasty.

Cancer research has my big vote!!!

On feb 14th it will be one year to the date that I lost my little Samantha to her battle with cancer she was only 3 and god she was such an angel..

No matter what you decide i know it will be for a great cause and you have my support

Cancer research has my big vote!!!

On feb 14th it will be one year to the date that I lost my little Samantha to her battle with cancer she was only 3 and god she was such an angel..

No matter what you decide i know it will be for a great cause and you have my support

Wow that sucks. I'm sorry to hear.