What Moto Magazines Are Good?

hue jass

I THINK Motorcyclist is the one that did an interview several years ago with Neal Peart of the band Rush! Really cool dude, and pretty hardcore rider!

Here's the book that he wrote, and was talked about in the article about him:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?index=books&linkCode=qs&keywords=1550225464

Edited by jporter12

I personally think Bike is the best motorcycle mag hands down. Lots of detailed literature, and big shiny cool pics of everything. Unfortunately it's a euro mag, so it does come with downsides. For example, some of the gear and bikes they do great reviews on....we don't get in the states. Also, it's pricey as hell. I still continue to buy it though. I hate Sport Rider, Motorcyclist, Super Sport, etc. They're all the same and they all cover the same damn thing every month. Read one and you've read them all.

Superbike is my favorite. Many have already mentioned the downsides of the Euro magazines. I do really appreciate the magazine's content and style. Another cool thing is that they flog the sh*t out of the test bikes... That, and the gratuitous nekkidness of the women in the posters also helps:D.

motorcyclist FTW

cycleworld is really like a second rate motorcyclist.

best way to say it

motorcyclist = car&driver

cycleworld = road&track

i get all 4 and i would rather read car&driver/motorcyclist anyday of the week, better storys, funnier writers, same coverage but i actually WANT to read the storys more then once.

i get cycle world and super street bike.....cycle world imo is the best because of peter egan. i read his "leanings" article first every issue...and i've read bboth his books leanings and leanings 2.....would reccomend to anyone who like motorcycling

IMO the British rags are the best hands down but they're expensive to subscribe to. Motorcycle consumer news (MCN) is a great "consumer reports" type mag.

http://www.mcnews.com/mcn/

yes. UK mags = teh win.

BIKE is one of my favorites. huge pages, nice glossy pictures. every month, its like a book.

i get Motorcyclist and thats about it. i had a cycle world subscription, but didnt really like it that much. it was OKAY. the other thing i didnt like, every month cycle world was full of stuff that i already read about the month prior in motorcyclist....