Want your motor or suspension done?

Moto-Brian

Ok, I am now running through Columbus, Ohio, Cincy, Ohio and through Indy every other week now for work.

That being said, I can now deliver for you folks ANY motor, suspension, or parts you need to get to Reuben at 35 Motorsports. I can take and BRING back whatever it is needing done. Call it the 35 Motorsports economic stimulour plan or whatever... So, you need a motor built or have some head work done? Free shipping to and from. Need forks and shock revalved or refreshed? I can take them to and from for NUTTIN'!

I can technically take whole bikes, but you'll have to pay for fuel. Taking my truck is tough as it costs so much in fuel, but it would also leave you w/o the hassle of having to drive to and from. Or, you can do one trip and i can do the other...

Anyone wanting to take part in this idea, PM me your info and let's figure it out.

FEEL FREE to contact Reuben with any questions pertaining to what you want done. Racers, remember that the benefits to a Supersport/Superstock build are tremendous and will help you get up front. There are few if any top running privateers w/o built motors to some degree whether it is top end work or the full monte...

Edited by Desmo-Brian

O

So, in an effort to help fellow riders out, I am willing to take your motors, suspension parts or anything else that you'd like Reuben to service to him for nothing out of your pocket. No need to spend gas getting there and back. No need to box stuff up and ship it out and take the time, effort and money to do so....

I peed on your motor the other day while I was there. Sorry about that.:D

I also make semi-frequnet trips to the Columbus, Zanesville and Cinti areas. I'd also be happy to haul shit either way for you guys at no charge.

Just holla.

I peed on your motor the other day while I was there. Sorry about that.:D

I also make semi-frequnet trips to the Columbus, Zanesville and Cinti areas. I'd also be happy to haul shit either way for you guys at no charge.

Just holla.

Some Go Fast Juice! Thanks, man!

• 4 weeks later...

Posted an edited deal at the top, but here's the new addition to this thread:

Ok, I am now running through Columbus, Ohio, Cincy, Ohio and through Indy every other week now for work.

That being said, I can now deliver for you folks ANY motor, suspension, or parts you need to get to Reuben at 35 Motorsports. I can take and BRING back whatever it is needing done. Call it the 35 Motorsports economic stimulour plan or whatever... So, you need a motor built or have some head work done? Free shipping to and from. Need forks and shock revalved or refreshed? I can take them to and from for NUTTIN'!

I can technically take whole bikes, but you'll have to pay for fuel. Taking my truck is tough as it costs so much in fuel, but it would also leave you w/o the hassle of having to drive to and from. Or, you can do one trip and i can do the other...

• 1 month later...

It's spring and bumping this up so everyone knows if they need someone to deliver and pick up, I can help out.

Just shoot me PMs asking what you need or better yet, get with Reuben and tell him I can pick your stuff up.

Now's the time to get suspension and motors done. He starts the busy season right about now so, he might be scheduled further out than before...