Not quite sure what to say...

RSVDon

Cavalcade is possibly the worst custom show I've ever been to. Went twice when I lived in Cinci and thank god it was free because it would've been a waste of money. Possibly some of the ugliest and moronic custom vehicles I have ever seen all gathered in one spot.

I want to like this but at the same time I think it is terrible

Holy crap, I didn't even realize there was a caliper and rotor missing! Caliper stanchions are cast into the fork. I'd think it'd be a pain to cut them off and make the fork look good again. Stupid either way.

I also saw a golf cart on 30s with air-ride, bigger motor, body lift, custom suspension, and a 30 in flatscree. Tv in the roof. Wow...

Oh, and just to defend suzuki a little...

3.jpg

Shit, I'd ride that. The only reason it looks a little funny is the way the exhaust is designed. Way more hetero than the new Gladius. On a side note, I've never heard of this Aprilia Moto6. I'll have to look it up.

What the . . . did Aprilia want in on Buell Blast sales or what? Guess that market is wide open, I'll just wait for the inevitable Aprilia Moto Ottoman/coffee table.

That bike was designed in 1995 and died in 2002. Designed by a kitchenware designer.

Also, it wasn't a jab at the Gixxer, it's a jab at the owner. Doesn't matter what bike it is, that thing is a monstrosity. I actually heard one guy say, "Yeah man, you pull up on dis thang and you'll whoop em all up. Dis thangs a beest!" :lol:

Holy crap, I didn't even realize there was a caliper and rotor missing! Caliper stanchions are cast into the fork. I'd think it'd be a pain to cut them off and make the fork look good again. Stupid either way.

10 minutes with a cut-off wheel and a grinder and those are gone. gettin them powder coated is a pain, but he coulda had his painter hit that real quick.

Coolest thing in the picture is the rug. What was even the point of that rug? Isnt there carpet underneath the rug to begin with?... Maybe Im just being ignorant and not to discredit the guy who did the work on the bike because im sure it took some time and money but some guy on CBRForum made a way better transformers bike that looks badass without including an optimus prime hood ornament.

SHOCKWAVELIGHTS9.jpgshockwavefin1.jpg