Great tire deal

mrbret

Hey everyone.

As most of you who were at the Pig Iron Meet n Greets know, Ashley (Gooner) won a free set of tires/fitting.

Unfortunately he has moved back to Cali before being able to cash in his free tire deal. Well......

He wants to know if anyone that needs a set of tires (inc fitting) for just the cost of buying him a rear tire for his ZX14 (under $200).

If anyone is interested please contact him at ashley.hurley@gmail.com or if you have his cell# give him a call.

Hope someone can help him out & also take advantage of a great deal.

Edited by mrbret

Hi the tires are BT-016 front and back any size fitted and balanced by Paul van meter

ducrx.com who was kind enough to put them up to raise money for an event last year

I am after a rear BT-016 here in exchange. I have a place that will do it for $165 +tax (185) free install.

You pay for my one and you can have two, quite simple really.

you can text me for more info

614 312 1792

thanks

oh the free install runs out at end of the month so I need to move quick.:)

Ashley

Hi the tires are BT-016 front and back any size fitted and balanced by Paul van meter

ducrx.com

I am after a rear BT-016 here in exchange. I have a place that will do it for $165 +tax (185) free install.

You pay for my one and you can have two, quite simple really.

you can text me for more info

614 312 1792

thanks

oh the free install runs out at end of the month so I need to move quick.:)

Ashley

pauly was kind enough to test ride my bike with a couple hundred miles of twisties after fitting it with the BT016's and he gave it a thumbs up.

he's such a fucking scum bag

jk, he had my permission (at least he got rid of the chicken strips i left on it)