My 9 year old has a "boyfriend"

Gump

I sent my daughter to school with a lunch I packed today... The napkin had a cat on it, with the words "On the Prowl" on it. We'll see how her boy Sam reacts to it at lunch.... :p

She totally deserved it. My girlfriend never needed to know about the "Walmart Incident"...:o

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent my daughter to school with a lunch I packed today... The napkin had a cat on it, with the words "On the Prowl" on it. We'll see how her boy Sam reacts to it at lunch.... :p

She totally deserved it. My girlfriend never needed to know about the "Walmart Incident"...:o

lol

I cleaned this up once. I won't do again. No personal attacks. Dicks be dicks, bitches be bitches, but nothing personal here folks.

:confused: Damit I musta missed somthing AGAIN , I always miss the good shit!

Casper said clean it up. And I don't think it's funny to joke around about bad credit.

Black folks are another subject. Go ahead and poke fun at them.

You kill me

Inya posted, someone report the post so Casper can go back and whitewash this thread again.
:rolleyes:
I took care of that for ya...and reported myself for racial insensitivity.
Again killin me .... People that havent met you are calling you skinhead by now :D

ugh....she lives in N.C. i see them roughly once a month and six weeks straight in the summer. Not enough time, especially now.....

the phone i got them is so we can communicate with out interrupting mom. apparently now i'm interupting boy texting.

First it was just a boyfriend just a status thing but NOW it's a real boyfriend with hugging....gggrrrrrrr

I have a 12 yr old girl ... I would not stand for ANY physical contact. Dating ( whenever that subject gets hot) is for the purpose of finding a "mate" however long that may take. But in either case it requires they both are capable of supporting themselves. That's my official stand. Now whether everything goes as plan has yet to be seen! :)

And for any one that disagrees take a look at the rate of pre-teen and teenage pregnancies...

Nearly EVERY parent I'm familiar with that has condoned "dating" and physical contact at an early age has a grandchild to show for it...

• 2 weeks later...

Adding fuel to the fire... I have no idea what this world is coming to...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584936,00.html

An 11-year-old girl in the Northeast recently gave birth to a baby boy, the girl’s family told Fox News.

"My daughter and (her) baby are fine, and the baby is absolutely beautiful," said the mother of the 11-year-old girl. The girl and her family are not being named in order to protect the new parent's privacy.

According to Dr. Manny Alvarez, managing health editor of FoxNews.com, the girl’s age places her in significant danger.

"A very comprehensive approach to her care needs to be instituted early in her pregnancy," Alvarez said.

A recent report by the Guttmacher Institute said teen pregnancies in the U.S. were up 3 percent in 2006. But this case is not about a teenager, noted Dr. Abdulla Al-Khan, a leading high-risk obstetrician — it’s about a pre-teen whose body is not yet built to carry a child.

"Her body is clearly not defined for pregnancy with its short stature," Al-Khan said. "Her chest is not extensively developed for breast tissue, her bones aren't quite fused, and once you expose a child this young to high amounts of progesterone and especially estrogen, there is (a possibility) that it could halt her growth."

Adding fuel to the fire... I have no idea what this world is coming to...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584936,00.html

I am sorry to say this, but this child parents are fucked up, yell, shout and bitch on me, but they are so fucking fucked up, the girl is still a baby her self , to give a birth to a baby, that makes me more like it in the middle east " or third world countries" as some would call them, i don't recall anything this much of " teenage or pre-teen pregnancy" and i am sure you won't find 5% of boy friends - girlfriends there, and if you did , you won't find more than 10% of those 5% having physical contact, and for those who does " their parents are fucked up "

my 2 cents

I am sorry to say this, but this child parents are fucked up, yell, shout and bitch on me, but they are so fucking fucked up, the girl is still a baby her self , to give a birth to a baby, that makes me more like it in the middle east " or third world countries" as some would call them, i don't recall anything this much of " teenage or pre-teen pregnancy" and i am sure you won't find 5% of boy friends - girlfriends there, and if you did , you won't find more than 10% of those 5% having physical contact, and for those who does " their parents are fucked up "

my 2 cents

:wtf: Engrish!! Do you speak it?

And for any one that disagrees take a look at the rate of pre-teen and teenage pregnancies...

Nearly EVERY parent I'm familiar with that has condoned "dating" and physical contact at an early age has a grandchild to show for it...

the key here is EDUCATION. talking openly and honestly with your kids about stuff like condoms, birth control, consequences of your actions (pregnancy, std etc)

besides, we know the more you forbid your kid to do something, the more they are going to do it behind your back etc. education and open, honest communication are vital.

im not saying encourage children to have sex. im saying realize that its not possible to supervise them 24 hours a day for 18 years. they need to be educated so they have all the information available to them, so they can make the right choices.

my 2 cents

I have a 7 year old girl. I'm dealing with this crap too. (Not the boyfriend crap, but the worrying)