NE spring meet

garysol1

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add a poll to this thread?

We could but I would hate to leave out a good location that I had not thought of. Lets get some ideas of where from everyone and then we can make a quick and dirty poll of the top 3 ideas...

For those who are new to the area or riding you will learn after awhile that bike nites are boring. meet there then go for a ride. Or better yet skip it and ride on sunday mornings. Whats better sitting around listening to some punk squids talk about there 12 oclock bar and how FAST they are? Or hitting some real roads in south east ohio and doing some real riding? I may pop in if it is a bike night thing but will not be sticking around sorry just not my scene?!

might be missing some folks since the 3rd is dyno day

We miss some but I don't think to many from up here in Cleveland land were planning on making the trip south. If we do miss a few I sure don't mind having a Burger and Ride version 2.

So are we talking meet have a burger then ride? Or meet have a burger sit around kick tires look at the bikes kinda thing? I know of some decent roads in the valley near QSL. If it is meet, have some food, then ride I am in.

Besides the 2nd is my B-day so the third would be good. The wife can't say no for the b-day! LOL

So are we talking meet have a burger then ride? Or meet have a burger sit around kick tires look at the bikes kinda thing? I know of some decent roads in the valley near QSL. If it is meet, have some food, then ride I am in.

Weather permitting I am up for a meet, eat, ride kinda thing. That sounds like good fun. QSL in Valley may be a good location as most folks already know where it is.

Ride somewhere to get a burger then ride some more?

Obviously you haven't ridden with a OR a lot*... it's "ride somewhere, get gas and talk for 20 minutes, ride for 30 minutes, stop and talk for 40 minutes, ride for 15 minutes, stop for lunch for 1 hour, ride for 20 minutes"

It'd take 6 hours to get down to columbus... unless JRM, R1, or speedy are leading :)

*this is purely meant as playful not mean

Sorry I am use to C.O.R.E rides I guess? meet before the fog lifts 100 miles away to ride 300 miles into W.V. then stop for beef jerky and a monster. Then ride back home for a 500 mile day.

It's gonna be fun when I go on my first CORE ride, I don't usually put in that many miles with my bad back too.

I'm redoing my bike seat, I wanna make it goldwing comfy!

Sorry I am use to C.O.R.E rides I guess? meet before the fog lifts 100 miles away to ride 300 miles into W.V. then stop for beef jerky and a monster. Then ride back home for a 500 mile day.

+1 Im use to the 300 to 500 mile day too.