Ohio riders track day at gingerman $100

STT-Guy

Mods can we sticky this please????

Track day!!!!!!!

WHAT: Track Day

WHEN: May 16 / Sunday

WHERE: GingerMan Race way South Haven MI

HOW MUCH: $100 for pre-register. After May 1st post entry price is $115.

NO STT MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED

FORMAT: 3-Group - Novice, Intermediate and Advanced

Novice riders will get or excellent classroom and on-track coaching for no additional fee.

NOTE: If this is your first track day you MUST ride in the novice group.

DETAILS: This event is hosted by Sportbike Track Time and is open to OhioRiders

HOW TO REGISTER: Call 1-888-390-4020 Ext 901 to register. This event is NOT on our website.

For rules and regulations and for bike prep and gear requirment details see SPORTBIKETRACKTIME.com

Come on out and enjoy a very special event that rewards you for being a members of Ohio-Riders

We'll see YOU at the track!!!!!!

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy, is this an OR only event or an OR price for an already scheduled event. $100 is wicked cheap! I might have to treat myself to a late birfday present for that.

This is an OR only event. Get some members on it! This is something we have been discussing and felt that STT could provide a specific day for OR riders...

BIG thanks to Monte for getting this started and organized.

This is an OR only event. Get some members on it! This is something we have been discussing and felt that STT could provide a specific day for OR riders...

Guys and Gals...

I also invited Toledo Sportbike Riders (TBSR)

We need about 75 total to break even and I dn;t think just OhioRiders alone can come up with 75 riders alone.

Your thoughts.....

Thanks, Brian! This is awesome! I have a payday I can budget this for between now and the 1st. (Sorry, single dad thing.) I have done an STT day before at Mid OH and they were great! I am so stoked about this. My only questions are about the track itself, and just the usual fare (garages or easy up space, facilities, etc) only from never having been there.

Mad props to STT!

Guys and Gals...

I also invited Toledo Sportbike Riders (TBSR)

We need about 75 total to break even and I dn;t think just OhioRiders alone can come up with 75 riders alone.

Your thoughts.....

Yea, 75 might be tough... I'm thinking we can pull off 50ish...

I'll try and see how many people I can get...

Maybe we start a list on the first post and see who has PAID, so we can put some pressure on the guys who are all talk ;)