Ohio riders track day at gingerman $100

STT-Guy

I knew you'd see the humor in that ........... No taco bell for you the night before though or youre ridding in the trailer.

Meh... Trailer isn't too bad. :D

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this andy's dad? Are you going to ride the 1098 or the honda?

Yep its my dad... He's riding the Honda... Reuben is gonna do a fork seal job so it will be ready to roll... The duc was just a freak accident because he blew a fork seal on the way down to jennings! OH PS... Your generator is waiting for u!

Yep its my dad... He's riding the Honda... Reuben is gonna do a fork seal job so it will be ready to roll... The duc was just a freak accident because he blew a fork seal on the way down to jennings! OH PS... Your generator is waiting for u!

Thanks I will get it next time I am in columbus, if i don't have to go to my cousin's funeral this weekend I will stop up and get it...

I'll be late to commit, but I definitely want to go.

I may or may not have an oral argument 'audition' on 5/15. IF that's indeed on the schedule, I'll book the event as soon as I'm sure the audition ends early enough for me to get to the track before midnight.

• 2 weeks later...

Monte or Brian, can we get an update on how many people have registered... I have a feeling most people have not followed through. We need to start finalizing this all up and figure out who is going up. I would like to go up to this but I am not going to drive up on my own, not worth the gas. Would like to do potentially the Grattan event on the 14th, stick around and watch WERA races on Saturday and then head to Gingerman to camp Saturday night. Ride Sunday and then head back Sunday night.

Edited by APCh8r

What time does this start and end. How much does it cost to camp there? Will any over the ankle boots work or do they have to be track boots? Also I've heard that some people go through a set of tires in just one track day is that true? I will be in the novice class.

What time does this start and end. How much does it cost to camp there? Will any over the ankle boots work or do they have to be track boots? Also I've heard that some people go through a set of tires in just one track day is that true? I will be in the novice class.

You probly wont have to worry about going through a set of tires running in the novice class, but ya never know

Yea "going through" is a loose term. If you are using street tires, then a track day won't effect them too much. You can ride on the street as usual. Your tires will be just fine after the track day. Just make sure they have some good tread on them before the track day!

• 2 weeks later...