4. Kawasaki Guy (Josh) Intermediate

5. jbot (jinu) Int.

6. skrewloose (kevin) Adv.

7. e-flores (eber)-advanced

8. Rslocum(rob) trackday virgin

9. Hoblick (ryan) - Novice

10.SJC1000rr (?) - Intermediate

11. Harb67 (jareth) - Novice

BIG QUESTION! does any one know FOR SURE! when the gates close on saturday night to let people in. We are driving up from columbus and we will no be able to leave until after Theresa gets off work at lik 3-4 so that will put us in earliest 10 latest hopefully 11pm.. i really dont want to drive all that way then have to sleep in our truck in some random parking lot, cuz we are not going to get a hotel lol. and im not driving 5-6 hrs in the morning then attempt to ride teh track exhausted !

THANKS in advance

p.s i prolly shoulda just sent a msg to Monty

BIG QUESTION! does any one know FOR SURE! when the gates close on saturday night to let people in. We are driving up from columbus and we will no be able to leave until after Theresa gets off work at lik 3-4 so that will put us in earliest 10 latest hopefully 11pm.. i really dont want to drive all that way then have to sleep in our truck in some random parking lot, cuz we are not going to get a hotel lol. and im not driving 5-6 hrs in the morning then attempt to ride teh track exhausted !

THANKS in advance

p.s i prolly shoulda just sent a msg to Monty

Best bet is to call STT and ask them directly.

Warp I will take you up on that trailer spot too. If we split gas three or four ways this would be the cheapest trackday evar!!! We need to talk Jarvis into making this one, Jarvis where are you buddy!:D

Jarvis has been avoiding this thread because he's not on good terms with the ol' lady about this weekend. Jarvis has been buying parts to get the GSXR back to running form for this date and found out about 3 weeks ago that his now sister-in-law is graduating that weekend and he has to be in fucking Chicago that weekend even after he was told that he could make any plans he wanted since 'nothing was going on'....

I'm pretty pissed out this - I fucking loved Gingerman and STT and I can't believe I have to miss the combination of the two with all the OR peeps and the discount because a new relative I never see is going to a ceremony she doesn't even want to be in....

E, if I promise to take care of transportation, I better be able to convince you to come to another trackday with me this season.

Huh:confused:

This thread is over 20 pages long and you just now looking?

I'm only on page 6...

I haven't been on the forum much and really haven't been paying attention to the track threads either. This one was getting a lot of views so I figured I should see what it's all about.

Jarvis has been avoiding this thread because he's not on good terms with the ol' lady about this weekend. Jarvis has been buying parts to get the GSXR back to running form for this date and found out about 3 weeks ago that his now sister-in-law is graduating that weekend and he has to be in fucking Chicago that weekend even after he was told that he could make any plans he wanted since 'nothing was going on'....

I'm pretty pissed out this - I fucking loved Gingerman and STT and I can't believe I have to miss the combination of the two with all the OR peeps and the discount because a new relative I never see is going to a ceremony she doesn't even want to be in....

E, if I promise to take care of transportation, I better be able to convince you to come to another trackday with me this season.

You're married now....

You can ditch the family stuff and get away with it...She's gotta go through all the legal crap to get away from you now. I'd say bail at the last second and do the trackday. I've got a spare room when you get back if you need it for a few days.

is anybody planning on doing grattan the 14th AND gingerman the 16th?

if so, what are you doing for accommodations? i'd like to do both tracks, maybe i'll save up enough for a hotel room in the area?

I know Nick was thinking of doing that exact thing Nate. I was also considering it and trying a solo on Saturday with WERA for a PN weekend. Then Gingerman on Sunday since I have already paid for it.

Just transportation would be the big thing as I'll also be taking Harb's bike with me also. As for places to stay, hotels are always cheap and we could work something out.

1. Me TwiztedRabbit (Jason) Intermediate

2. TwiztedRRgirl (Theresa) Intermediate

3. Dubguy (Andy) Intermediate

5. jbot (jinu) Int.

10.SJC1000rr (Steve) - Intermediate

12. YLODUC (My dad Dave) - Advanced

Edited by Dubguy85

5. jbot (jinu) Int.

13. cOoTeR (martin)- Novice

RE: Gingerman Gate

last time I was there, the guy told us it would be open until 11 when we left to grab dinner at 9. we got back at 9:45 to find him gone, and the gate closed.

the little guard shack wasn't locked, and you can open the gate yourself. It's just a garage-door opener.

5. jbot (jinu) Int.

13. cOoTeR (martin)- Novice

14. Redkow (chris) - Intermediate

Edited by redkow97

is anybody planning on doing grattan the 14th AND gingerman the 16th?

if so, what are you doing for accommodations? i'd like to do both tracks, maybe i'll save up enough for a hotel room in the area?

I was signed up for grattan on the 14th but just cancled

Come on people, we need more riders to sign up