Where the hell did I put that?

Likwid

Geez guys and gals, give it a few more years.

You might not know where anything is.

The more years, the more stuff you have.

Eventually, you'll have only rough ideas where anything is.

And sometimes, it's never seen again.

Not that it's gone, it's just elusive beyond recall.

Currently looking for lots of stuff, I probably put it all in the rent-a-storage.

Although I haven't seen the Battery Tender for a year, I bought another one.

I've looked everywhere but I can't find my virginity. I know it didn't just walk off on its own

I have it...

I lost my socket set over the summer. I originally thought someone stole it out of my shed. I was wandering around the back yard about a month ago and found them frozen in the ground. I was cutting tree's and limbs down and needed to change the blade on the saw. The sockets are in a black case and it got dark. Obviosuly, I never brought them in. Idk what is worse the fact that I thought they were stolen or the fact they were in my backyard the entire time and I never noticed. I feel like a pretty big tard.

Bunch of idiots. If someone misplaced a firearm in Iraq, it got dummy-corded to their arm so they couldn't loose it. I have always known where my firearms are at, to the exact spot, not just "in the closet somewhere". Quite terrifying when you think about it. People that are supposed to protect and they leave deadly weapons around for gang members to swipe and scratch gang symbols into them.