How are you dealing with this winter?

Casper

How are you dealing with this winter?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. How are you dealing with this winter?

• I've become an alcoholic.
    • I've gotten on the bike and made vroom sounds.
    • I've gone out and started the bikes just to smell the exhaust.
    • I'm still riding. The rest of you are pansies.
    • I've been crying myself to sleep.
    • I've learned the rules of curling.
    • Hookers and blow.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this winter has been really tough, I've had to wear a sweatshirt under my riding jacket almost everyday, and had to steal my roomies SP2's b/c my summer gloves just weren't cutting it anymore, and I had to shell out 9 bucks for the helmet chin guard thing that keeps to much cold air coming into my helmet at highway speeds. I can't wait for the spring riding season :D

I like the flaming hot cheetos...unfortunately that leaves a burning sensation which worries me sometimes.

Eh, do what I do. Think of it like KY warming jelly. Or, if you want to be argumentative, start asking your hand where its been in an acusatory voice.

Yeah, this winter has been really tough, I've had to wear a sweatshirt under my riding jacket almost everyday, and had to steal my roomies SP2's b/c my summer gloves just weren't cutting it anymore, and I had to shell out 9 bucks for the helmet chin guard thing that keeps to much cold air coming into my helmet at highway speeds. I can't wait for the spring riding season :D

:bigfinger: You suck.

Monday, first day of Spring! Outback road report: Nasty pavement trenches and potholes, will take your front wheel, chew on it and throw it back out to you! Other than that not bad today! Oh, Holmes, Knox and a bit of Ko-Knockton.

Dead skunk in-the-middle of the road and a squirrel too-it is Spring! Deer have littered the shoulder all winter!

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles

Did a valve adjustment and TB syncs. Should have brakes at the end of this week and the wiring to hook up my new to me GPS.

101_47892.jpg

101_47992.jpg

101_48052.jpg

So this winter has been a maintenance time for the bike. With good riding weather coming up soon we're all ready to go.