49cc Cateye pocket bike (Columbus) $100

Craigslist

I have for sale or trade a 49cc Cateye pocket bike. Its not the really tiny one. Will travel about 30-40mph with an adult on it. Engine runs good, but not ridable at the moment. It needs a new throttle cable and twist grip to be ridable. You can get them both online for like $30 total. I have the rest of the body but I lost all the hardware to put it on when I moved. Body pieces are not in the best shape, but could look decent with a new paint job, or you could order new ones online. Just google cateye pocket bike parts to find what you need. It has working headlights/taillights, as well as turn signals. I dont however have the charger for the battery. But that can be bought online as well. I have had this bike for about a year and it has always started up for me and never gave me any problems.

Im asking $100 obo since it does need some work (new/newer ones go for about $150-$300) but would be open to trades aswell. Interested in xbox360 games & accessories, tools, electronics, car/home audio, and other guy related stuff. Shoot me some offers and we'll go from there. Either email me or give me a call at 614-436-0687. My name is James. Thanks for looking.

Pics were taken on the 1st of march 2010 not the date on the photos. Sorry, forgot to set date/time on my camera.

09001.jpg

09002.jpg

More...