How long did you endure the cold today?

bigd

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rode to the pony to get a pair of gloves and back home then got ninja out to get gas and decided to run down to the shop and went back home I was nice and warm both times,,Now tomorrow I got head down to tennesee and drop off a load,

But just think in the next 30 days average temp. is going to be 58-60 days 68 and 90 days 78 which should not be that long of a wait to start bitching about the heat.l

Fazerlady and I made it out for about an hour. We were going to Springfield (CompAcc) for a new helmet but decided to drive instead. Still don't know the back roads up there yet from Dayton. Got a new NoLan N103 - :). Had to take my mohawk off though - :mad:.

GIB!!!

None today. Had it out past couple of days trying to get it running right. Only a couple of miles. I have cleaned, adjusted idle screws, and synced the carbs but now at full throttle when you let off and get right back on it cuts out like lack of fuel. Gonna hopefully get it right tomorrow.

None today. Had it out past couple of days trying to get it running right. Only a couple of miles. I have cleaned, adjusted idle screws, and synced the carbs but now at full throttle when you let off and get right back on it cuts out like lack of fuel. Gonna hopefully get it right tomorrow.

Tomorrow? :lol: